LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 February, 09:42
Holy Fook! Must read! ⤵️
Prepare for a major APL increase.
https://t.me/WeTheMedia/91...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
Having been without power or water for 80 hours and learning this, and that Greg Abbott has been selling our state of Texas out to China for years, I can tell you my pissed level is off the fooking charts.
09:55 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
19 February, 10:36
In response Just Me... to her Publication
I thought whenever it was state property the sale has to be advertised in the papers, and then there are public meetings held and a vote taken to sell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
19 February, 09:00
Check the map of unsealed indictments.

Texas is second behind California in number.

They are so corrupt, the ability to salvage anyone in political, academic, religious, or tech leadership is impossible.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
19 February, 07:51
Our governor is deepstate & is in deep💩!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
19 February, 07:23
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you Texans.Praying that things will get better soon.🙏🏼

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
19 February, 07:19
Yep I'm disappointed in him too....and before him Perry....pushing that HPV vac on girls then finding out that he had ties to a "friend" in the vac company....and the Trans-Texas Corridor highway and we discovered a lot of things about that with foreign countries then they built toll 130....Texans are tired of politicians!!!! Especially right now!!!

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
19 February, 07:18
Definitely should be pissed we all nned to take it and make it into action 🙏

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
19 February, 07:14
🙏❤️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 February, 07:14
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
19 February, 07:13
I'm sorry that you & our fellow Americans are suffering in Texas. Sending prays and a warm hug your way. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
19 February, 07:17
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
* prayers

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 February, 04:58
As it should be!!! I am so sorry you went through that! That is just awful!!! I saw your post about it too! We had a 4 day power outage in CA during fire season in 2019 & I'm on a well & had no water, so I understand what that's like. PG&E is owned by Rothchilds. We have been fooked over for far too long! Enough is enough!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 10:14
NOT BIDEN
NOT CHINA

ITS #Trump #patriotsincontrol WHO ARE DOING / LETTING DO THIS #crime TO #texas

#Biden WORKS FOR #Trump GETTIN THE BLAME

SEARCHING CANT REMENBER WHAT KIND OF #BULLSHIT #MESIANIC #evangelical BELIEF