CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Hot Q Tip: Lin Wood says when people attack Qanon as conspiracy, we should ask the attacker what their position is on pedophilia and child sex trafficking. I think this is great: TRUTH WILL AL WAYS WIN! Let's ask everyonje what they feel about children being raped? Let them defend that as consiracy theory, then it shows they are just apathetic liars with no morals.
08:40 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
19 February, 11:20
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
We want to see them all held accountable, I saw a video today of a young girl who lived it, she is too young to make up such details. Anyone who dies this to any child or person deverves a painful death! WWG1WGA. We Love you Lin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 11:17
☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
19 February, 09:12
I homestly dont care what people who still believe in the MSM fairytale think, because they obviously cant.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 11:07
In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication
Bingo!