Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
10 February, 04:49
🤣 I had a completely unremarkable account, didn't share anything and just read the news. And yet, the great Twitter Purge caught me for the 6th time.
This morning I created a new account and after 5 minutes I immediately had to give my phone number.
Then I wanted to follow someone and immediately I got a 12 hour ban.
Following someone is now a violation of Twitter rules. I can't follow, I can't retweet and I can't like. 🤪
So the Q drop with Delta from today fits perfectly!

THE GREAT TWITTER PURGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
11 February, 11:10
In response Achaia 1111 to her Publication
Feeling very blessed that we've found a new home ~ so thankful for Anonup🙏🏻💓the ability to reconnect with all of you after the lawless-baseless suspensions of our accounts over at Crazytown ☹️
Sending out Love & GoodVibrations to our Beautifully Brilliant Patriot Family ~ missing youz
Saint too🐾🐾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 12:16
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
her white hat is everything
love this one of #FLOTUS
melania is of pure white light heart even in polar opposite shade

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
I came across some info about another famous beauty and royal, Grace Kelly. Apparently she joined the Illuminati group Solar Temple as a high preistess. Her goal was a spiritual one, but when she was led to the initiation orgy, her doubts creeped in. The membership fee was $9M, and when she asked for reimbursement, she died a few days later on that famous road in Monaco. The pic may be Grace or possibly Beatrix of Holland, but the story seems plausible. Our American princess did die under questionable circumstances and the House of Grimaldi is Black Nobility and Illuminati.
http://dev.null.or
06:12 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
19 February, 09:24
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Even the chandelier looks evil and looks like an alien's head at the bottom.😞🙏

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
19 February, 09:15
Princess Grace died in 1982........Order of the Solar Temple founded in 1984 by Di Mambr and Jouret......

19 February, 08:55
Much of my memory of Princess Grace always wants me to push back against the negative, her beauty, compassion, empathetic nature ~ but I do believe she was involved, even how much she wanted to leave & erase her dabbling in partaking of forbidden fruits not of our realm💔

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 09:46
Thank you love. Similar to here in Silicon Valley, the lure of forbidden fruit runs high. Many a story I could tell of Brotopia. Looking back I understand fully why my soul was never at peace in the tech realm.

An additional source on beloved Grace.
https://www.google.com/amp...

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
19 February, 10:08
IMO. The Monaco Royal Family knew, they were most like a part of it already.

19 February, 07:56
yes, sadly the Princess Grace rabbit hole is very deep
so much tragedy, many Kennedy Parallels
the Grimaldi Rose

Carol Voyles @Coki
19 February, 08:05
she was so beautiful. I'm sad to hear that she was probably murdered, but not surprised. i always felt something was off about her accident

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 08:08
🥀

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 06:28
Part 2. The article of Grace joining the Solar Temple and her son Albert and his mason handshake.

http://dev.null.org/psycho...

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
19 February, 09:21
http://www.religioustolera...

THE SOLAR TEMPLE

(INTERNATIONAL CHIVALRIC ORDER SOLAR TRADITION)

The International Chivalric Order Solar Tradition was a destructive, doomsday cult founded by Luc Jouret in 1984. It absorbed the Foundation Golden Way led by Joseph Di Mambro (1926-1995).

Order of the Solar Temple - Occult World
occult-world.com/order-solar-temple/https://occult-world.com/o...
Di Mambro and Jouret founded the Order of the Solar Temple in 1984,claiming a spiritual heritage from the Order of the Knights Templar