Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
🤣 I had a completely unremarkable account, didn't share anything and just read the news. And yet, the great Twitter Purge caught me for the 6th time.
This morning I created a new account and after 5 minutes I immediately had to give my phone number.
Then I wanted to follow someone and immediately I got a 12 hour ban.
Following someone is now a violation of Twitter rules. I can't follow, I can't retweet and I can't like. 🤪
So the Q drop with Delta from today fits perfectly!

THE GREAT TWITTER PURGE
04:49 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by AchaiaGematriadecodes in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
20 February, 02:12
In response Achaia 1111 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
12 February, 05:21
I never got a twittwat account.
I would just bookmark people and read them.

Did you ever consider twittwat IS closing down "good folks" on purpose to force direct them to new platforms ran by White Hats THEN ONCE twittwat purged "good folks" the remaining PEDOS will be there and easily Arrested!

Twittwat IS A CHILD PEDO Site!
I SAW IT BY ACCIDENT!!! WENT TO REPORT IT AT DOJ AND IT WAS TAKEN DOWN.
THAT MUST BE THEIR BUSINESS TACTICS... IT'S UP ON TWITTWAT FOR A VERY SHORT TIME, THEN GONE.

PEDO Commiemuzfucknazi Kenite
Jack Dorcey SHOULD BE REVEALED,
SHOULD BE PUBLICLY EXECUTED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
11 February, 11:10
Feeling very blessed that we've found a new home ~ so thankful for Anonup🙏🏻💓the ability to reconnect with all of you after the lawless-baseless suspensions of our accounts over at Crazytown ☹️
Sending out Love & GoodVibrations to our Beautifully Brilliant Patriot Family ~ missing youz
Saint too🐾🐾

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
12 February, 04:44
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
so much love... light finds light always 🙏🏻💗😇😇

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
11 February, 08:22
OMG! The exact thing happened to me a little while ago. I set up my 7th account and went to someone's page immediately to comment and before I could type 2 sentences, they took me down. Guess God didn't want me to say what I was gonna say.😂 God told me this morning "It's almost over". I'm ready to go home. EAST bound🙏🏻❤️😇

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
11 February, 08:07
Yup

T.L .... @Rdhdtemper
10 February, 10:02
after my fourth I was done with it.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
10 February, 08:18
Same here. When i went back in for the 6th time, the first person I followed was Catturd, in case they were looking for ppl who follow Q accounts. Instantly banned. It didn't matter. They're hunting ANY Conservative accounts.

Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
10 February, 09:05
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
It´s just a game, a show to wake up the sleeping people.

Rosemary Frances @iam369iam
10 February, 04:53
they suspended my 3rd account today...i deleted the App..i loved the platform but the nuking is very tiresome. 🤔