Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 February, 12:12
Patriots:

When I think about the journey we've been on together, I get a bit choked up.

Change is happening.

Survivors of abuse are becoming more empowered by the day.

Children are being rescued.

The best is yet to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
I have heard many athletes say the hoisting of the trophy wasn't as satisfying as looking back on the long journey of hard work and sacrifices shared with those who achieved victory with them.

I look back at the excitement of a new drop, a new truth learned together, people posting their awakening and patriots posting a welcome for them, Q and Q+ proofs that we would celebrate, and figuring out that some Anons were really insiders helping us on this journey & through this epic fight.

Memories of faithful Digital Soldiers, Midnight Riders, & Patriots will be sweeter than victory.
02:08 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply
Angel Mother @AngelMother
19 February, 07:39
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 February, 02:42
The journey this far has been amazing, the best is yet to come. WWG1WGA We are one with the same Goal for our Future.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 February, 02:26
Beautifully said. You speak for all of us. Sometime in hopefully the near future, we should organise a (international) get together, celebrate, enjoy that moment as one family and yes – party.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 02:25
Just stop and think about it for a moment Doq, look at all the ppl on here that we are so close to, like family, it is the closest thing to the military family vibe Nana has ever seen.
So many of us have never even met, many like you and others, hell we have never even seen for sure who you and others are but the vibe of family is as strong as if some were life long best frens.
It is like nothing I have ever seen. Amaazing!
Dont forget where the after party is either. BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat) Tims Ford Lake Middle TN. Nana's place, not even kidding!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
19 February, 02:22
Very Well Stated... WWG1WGA