Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots:

When I think about the journey we've been on together, I get a bit choked up.

Change is happening.

Survivors of abuse are becoming more empowered by the day.

Children are being rescued.

The best is yet to come.
12:12 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 May, 08:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
31 May, 08:03
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Paciorkowski @Paciorkowski_1
31 May, 07:42
Love you Doq!!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 June, 12:44
Its getting tough but god is shaking us as christians we need to keep the faith thtough it, find some laughter to keep your spirits focused on the bigger prize ahead.

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 12:54
Praise God, Doq! Its ALL about the children🙏🏻❤️

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
23 February, 06:02
Save the children.....none of them asked for this life they were given! It is TIME!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
23 February, 12:51
I believe this in my soul and pray for it every single day!!!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
23 February, 12:25
🙏🙏🙏🕊️🙌

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
23 February, 12:19
👍Children must always come first at any time and in any place.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
20 February, 11:11
yes the time of great healing is at hand! For some reason I just thought of the movie cartoon the land before time. It is beautiful to watch people come together, and unite, and show tenderness gentleness and support in times of need. That's who we really are! We must hold onto that because that is our greatest power. And that's what wins wars.

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
23 February, 12:23
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
I do not pay for cable or internet. We don't turn on the boobtube much but when we do, it is Land Before Times on dvd. It does teach some valuable lessons you rarely see anymore

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
20 February, 01:12

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 February, 12:57
🙏🇺🇸❤️i will serve in whatever capacity is needed.

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
20 February, 12:17
Doq, You just got me in tears 😪 reading your post
Expecting only the best !

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 February, 10:56
me too❤️choked up. TY God for the rescues of the trafficked children. will keep praying until all the monsters are exposed and the children free. honored to fight alongside this Family for all that is good. the light is coming ✨✨✨

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
19 February, 10:25
Knowing is a serious burden. We must take this responsibility seriously.

Beth West @BethWest
19 February, 08:59
I've missed you Doq! Finally made it over to AU! Praying we are almost there! ❤️🙏

Tammie Kraken @Tammiesawakenow
19 February, 08:46
♥️♥️♥️♥️ thank you! save our children 😭🙏

Pamela McNeff Smith @PamelaMc
19 February, 06:45
it's gonna b glorious.

sabl USA @sabl
19 February, 04:10
🤍£0¥€&£!GHT🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
19 February, 02:30
Amen Brother! God is GREAT!🙏❤️✝️

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
19 February, 02:33
Amen same vibe, I log on and see the support and just how much this has brought us all together, I get choked up and cry while smiling. I have found a stronger bond with fellow patriots & in God through this all. I have been awoken and I will continue to awake people who are willing. I will stay strong in my faith and Question everything now, besides God He will never be questioned or doubted by me ever again.

I love u all and You will continue to be in my prayers.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 February, 01:13
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Amen, sister! 🙏❤️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 February, 02:25
my thoughts 20s before reading this post.
we are on the same vibe island Doq!!!!
I love all you Patriots!
keep using your BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD WINS

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
19 February, 02:00
Amen

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 02:19
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
y Bendita y alabada sea VIRGEN MARIA PURISIMA

SON

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 February, 12:55
Back at ya!! THE TIME IS NOW!!

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
19 February, 12:32
Times when I feel so defeated - so lost, I hear this: "I am in control! Nothing happens that I do not already know the outcome - have peace" .. and I do. God is in control, it's on HIS time, not ours. He will protect His children always. Even during those times it's so painful- so hard to understand the WHYS - God already knows. God bless you all and God Bless our America and our President Trump! He isn't finished yet!

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
19 February, 12:28
I truly pray it is happening while I have met many wonderful patriots this has been a very difficult journy for me. God Wins

Optical Awakenings @Unite
19 February, 12:23
Yes! This has been an amazing ride. I am so proud of all of our combined research into the depths of the truth. It has never been about the timing of the journey but the destination. Take as long as you need we will hold the line!

19 February, 01:27
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
YA SURE

WHATEVER

Karen Gollins @Frisco
19 February, 12:20
Praying!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 February, 12:16
1212 angel numbers!! Your posts and all you do choke me up. God bless you/Potus and all of the heroes rescuing them. Not for the faint of heart. ❤️🙏❤️

19 February, 01:48
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
SORRY BUT

MA FULL #LARP #FAKE #Comms

ARE BETTA TAN YA FULL #LARP #FAKE #Comms

BOOM #1212 #michael SEAL OF APPROVAL

YEAHH 😎
DEUCE ✌️

Carey Lou @Careylou
19 February, 12:16
victory over evil = Justice