Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 10:27
New Mr Pool c/o FoJAk3 on Twitter -

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
18 February, 11:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Could someone please explain Mr Pool's significance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deanna Gelke @osubeavs21
18 February, 11:17
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I believe that Q mentions him.

Oooh...I'd love to see that drop. Hmmmm.....Pool....water....watch the water. Am I stretching too far?🤔
11:40 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Deanna Gelke to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 February, 05:08
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
That laser thingy is pretty freaking cool

19 February, 02:26
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thanks!!!!

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
19 February, 01:23
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I dunno, but I don't think n feel so, in fact it is a new n fresh theory anongst all the other watch the water ones, n if we have learned anything its that everything is multi layered n purposed, so what you are saying makes obvious sense in the natural progression on the ~for lack of better ~ "unraveling things" as it were. Who knows, Pools stuff put up against all other ~ watch the water stuff could totally turn something up or even solidify more pieces of the whole. Think Fractals when viewing all this ~ each layer or shape makes up the whole fractal i.e. pool w/all other watch the 💧

19 February, 02:31
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Yep. SO many layers/ meanings.