Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 10:27
New Mr Pool c/o FoJAk3 on Twitter -

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
18 February, 11:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Could someone please explain Mr Pool's significance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by osubeavs21 in this post can reply
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
18 February, 11:40
In response Deanna Gelke to his Publication
Oooh...I'd love to see that drop. Hmmmm.....Pool....water....watch the water. Am I stretching too far?🤔

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
19 February, 01:23
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I dunno, but I don't think n feel so, in fact it is a new n fresh theory anongst all the other watch the water ones, n if we have learned anything its that everything is multi layered n purposed, so what you are saying makes obvious sense in the natural progression on the ~for lack of better ~ "unraveling things" as it were. Who knows, Pools stuff put up against all other ~ watch the water stuff could totally turn something up or even solidify more pieces of the whole. Think Fractals when viewing all this ~ each layer or shape makes up the whole fractal i.e. pool w/all other watch the 💧

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts