Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:53
Normies think we're going back to the way it used to be.

They think if everyone gets vax'd everything will be amazing again.

They are wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
Normies are fooked in the head. Failsafe shock therapy may be the only way to unseat intergenerational fooking.
11:06 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 February, 11:44
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
It's not all intergenerational. I find that more of us have many siblings that are asleep, so it's not about generations. It's about a certain population of us that just have something special that we can see through the B.S. quicker. My sister loved to question my "conspiracy crap" and hasn't let go yet. But I dream and pray! She also succumed to antidepressants, Benadryl, antihistamines and other OTC's, unlike me. So there are a lot of factors. She's intelligent but something got all screwy along the way. Sad. Ugh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 February, 11:58
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I fully understand your point. My point about intergenerational is that our mind control stems from centuries of manipulating our belief systems, now passed down through family dynamics and divorcing us from our true selves. Some of us awoke in advance of The Great Awakening...