Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 08:09
8 pm Eastern Update... eyes on!

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Harvey @Christine
18 February, 08:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
18 February, 09:50
In response Christine Harvey to her Publication
when bet get "white outs" like this, my energy goes edgey. I get cranky. Irritable. Almost like more energy then my brain/body can handle comfortably. Some times I feel extra tired on these days. Wierdo! 🤷‍♀️

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
18 February, 10:44
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
That one was intense!!! Very uncomfortable! Usually i feel great when it looks like that...i hope you are feeling better! I am!! 😊

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
Today has been ok but tomorrow may be stressful. The kne from last week was a doozy. I was uncharacteristically stressed out and cranky. Hipe your feeling better soon.
10:58 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MrsMcMaga Nurse17, click on at the bottom under it