Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
19 February, 06:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i took a phat nap during those hours

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
19 February, 01:44
Keep Praying God's word out loud-Use your voice -it is your weapon ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
19 February, 12:40
There’s something about the spirit of Jesus that makes me feel good... good... good!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 February, 11:32
Fantastic!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
18 February, 11:21
Someone posted this today. Says it's from
today. If this is the real graph and not
photoshopped then, whoah.
Looks like...?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
19 February, 01:43
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Wow!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 February, 02:49
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
🤔 Whatever do you mean? 😂

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
18 February, 10:53
I'm good except for this snow thing. Here is my video. Can anyone explain this?

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
19 February, 12:39
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
Dean at Geoengineeringwatch.org has been trying for years to spread the truth. Please check out his site. Spread his Truth! Chemical Ice nucleation for weather modification. Geoengineering, the forbidden subject!

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
18 February, 10:51
wowza that was something big!!!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 February, 10:42
The Devil is DEFEATED.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 February, 10:42
I really have had the most incredible day...Unexpected day off > very fulfilling. Got stocked up too...👍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 11:16
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Oh wow...Hadn't seen that...thanks for sharing!

North *** @Northstar
18 February, 10:23
K33P SPR3AD1NG TH3 L1GHT.
W3 AR3 ADJUST1NG TH3 TIM3L1N3 QF D3STINY TQN1GHT.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 10:18
boy their trying all they got, but its not even a fight, cause we ain't backing down!💥 #GodWinsALWAYS 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
18 February, 10:16
looks to me as we tap, tap, tap with the Angels The evil droped away🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
19 February, 12:44
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
Yes! Things are definitely improving! I think more of Texas has been woken up.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 February, 10:15
WoW That Looks Pretty Shady.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 10:22
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
113 ...sure does!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 10:12
What does this graph mean?

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 February, 10:16
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
I Will Be Nice And Share This. Enjoy

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
18 February, 10:12
i was super irritated all day. ugh. now i can't fall asleep.

Having Fits @HavingFits
18 February, 10:10
Seriously with the waether devastating peoples homes doubt the vibe check is good. I am good and make a point to spend at least a half hour a day to pray for others.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
19 February, 12:46
In response Having Fits to her Publication
So many Texans are in much higher spirits today. We can be knocked down, but we do not stay down. 💕

Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
@kimrunner Explain this to me, please!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
18 February, 10:18
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
don't know how to explain top 2 are good & Angels bottom two are bad & devil? or demon

Emberlea Inkwell @EmberleaInkwell
Wow, that's a big dip.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
18 February, 10:08
I see that evil is putting up quite a fight.