d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
18 February, 08:43
A reminder to all that we have a @vincentkennedy *authorized* firm legal date tomorrow, with Sidney Powell & Lin Wood's Michigan/Georgia election fraud cases in the SCOTUS.

How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?

Are these cases about reversing the election, or about SHOWING the People?

If these legal avenues are exhausted without true Justice, do not fret.
Remember:

The only way is the Military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
18 February, 08:59
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I'm an interested party in the Feb 19th saga! I live in Michigan. Since the election scam in January, [lamestream] and [talking heads] were very careful NOT to mention MI much. The focus was Alabama, Georgia and Pennsylvania~but Michigan was not in that "group"~I kept wondering WHY Michigan wasn't being talked about. Now I know. I'm relieved that halfWhit is about to get her come-uppance 😎she is dirty. blood on her hands over the 'nursing home covid' incident. People died, and she took $$$$$$$$ lots of it from [dominion].

God is good 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The situation in Michigan was very sad.

Your attorney general was threatening disbarrment of any lawyer that brought cases of fraud to the courts
09:15 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
18 February, 09:22
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
All 3 top dizzies...halfWhit, ag, sos...nessel and some other stupid woman. Strangle hold on small business, driving families out of business. Ones that survived are heavily fines for rona b.s. and capacity issues. Liquor licenses suspended. Since March 2020, Michigan has steadily been brought to our knees. And...[she] never fixed the damn roads. 😡

18 February, 09:25
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Follow California's lead...

RECALL. RECALL. RECALL.