d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
A reminder to all that we have a @vincentkennedy *authorized* firm legal date tomorrow, with Sidney Powell & Lin Wood's Michigan/Georgia election fraud cases in the SCOTUS.

How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?

Are these cases about reversing the election, or about SHOWING the People?

If these legal avenues are exhausted without true Justice, do not fret.
Remember:

The only way is the Military.
08:43 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
23 February, 08:22
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
22 February, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
22 February, 06:31
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
19 February, 08:36
FROM Lins page i took a snapshot just now 8:35pm

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
19 February, 08:36
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
@kimrunner part 2

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
19 February, 03:47
Do we have any idea when we will know and how will we find out?

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
19 February, 12:54
is the military in DC awaiting the reaults of these challenges
to safeguard the orderly transition of power to the right ful winner?
are they in the meantime ensuring safe and supervised continuity
of government thus netrulizing all the civil unrest the swamp had
preplanned?
a lot of scenarios (movies) playing at the same time,
im so glad to know that the producer has assured the adience
17 times ,
they will love the way it ends and it will be biblical.
in the mean time the suPENCE continues.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
19 February, 12:13
Exactly. Let go of your expectations about how this should go. We "should" have justice in our courts but that has not been the case.

Just know that the Patriots have a plan for whichever way this goes today.

Do let is knock you down

PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 11:50
What time will things start to happen today? If the answer is nothing is happening today, wait for tomorrow, FUCK THAT!

Platte River @Seds4
19 February, 10:41
100k's at the boarder waiting to come in! This better be solved or all is lost!

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
19 February, 09:45
What time does SCOTUS meet today?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 11:51
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
Exactly. When will we hear the can has been kicked down the road yet again? We have no country until we see public arrests, perp walks, trials and hangings/firing squads. DEAD.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
19 February, 09:32
❤️🙏💫Yes this!!!❤️🙏💫

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
18 February, 09:09
So I didn't imagine it! These cases are hardly recognized in the news .... even the outlets we still go to.

Dottie French @DotOn777
18 February, 08:59
I'm an interested party in the Feb 19th saga! I live in Michigan. Since the election scam in January, [lamestream] and [talking heads] were very careful NOT to mention MI much. The focus was Alabama, Georgia and Pennsylvania~but Michigan was not in that "group"~I kept wondering WHY Michigan wasn't being talked about. Now I know. I'm relieved that halfWhit is about to get her come-uppance 😎she is dirty. blood on her hands over the 'nursing home covid' incident. People died, and she took $$$$$$$$ lots of it from [dominion].

God is good 😉

18 February, 09:15
In response Dottie French to her Publication
The situation in Michigan was very sad.

Your attorney general was threatening disbarrment of any lawyer that brought cases of fraud to the courts

Mama Seventeen @MamaSeventeen
18 February, 08:56
DISCOVERY!!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 February, 08:51
You kick ass!!!
#DoItQ

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 February, 08:57
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Random "later" thought:
This brought "Tholian Web" to mind
So I looked it up and got a lil stoked...

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 February, 08:46
Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, I believe

18 February, 09:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
If I remember correctly, Pennsylvania is on the 26th