Kim Runner @kimrunner
Tomorrow, 2.19 - Fryday, is exactly 30 days post 1.20 faux inauguration day...
09:05 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
19 February, 12:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤔👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linnea Hannigan @ShesRight
19 February, 12:23
Do we know what time the court hearings are tomorrow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
19 February, 12:21
720 = 7 + 2+ 0 = 9
43,200 = 4 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 0 = 9
2,592.000 = 2 + 5 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 9
9 + 9 + 9 = 27
2+7 = 9

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 February, 11:12

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 February, 11:09
😎Fryday 5:05pm in New Zealand timezone now

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 10:58
and March 4 is 40 days and 40 nights since fake inauguration. 😉

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 09:55
This is literally down to the last second haha. love it.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 February, 09:44
Squareroot of 2,592,000 = 1610

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 February, 09:30
Thank you Kim and Georgia patriot for your extraordinary talents with numbers!

Jules Vasquez @JulesV
18 February, 09:28

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 February, 09:42
In response Jules Vasquez to her Publication
What a Shumy!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
18 February, 10:41
In response Jules Vasquez to her Publication
Holy [S*+-*+/!!!! chumann]

Good times for sure!!!!!!

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
18 February, 09:21
Dont the SCOTUS hear the evidence of voter fraud tomorrow? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
18 February, 09:24
In response Darla Sanders to her Publication
Yes, for PA, MI and GA to see if we go forward. 🙂

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 February, 09:20
バイデン 0!!!😁

karys k3lly @karys
18 February, 09:14
⏰, ⏰, ⏰, . . . .⌛️

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
18 February, 09:14

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 09:12
Praying for great things- even those we do not see! The amount of progress behind the scenes for many years is beyond imagination! Praying all patriots will consider the cost of those truly in the fight! This is not about our time, its about Gid's time. Time to pray!!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 09:13
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
*God's time

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 09:11
PRAYING!!!!!🙏👊🇺🇸

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 February, 09:10
Oh that's Juicy!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 09:15
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
lol...one of my favorite songs!

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
ChYYnaJoe literally makes me puke.

None Yaa @Amac
18 February, 09:09
So it would mean something will happen at 12 oclcok? man i hope so.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 February, 09:08
😎

William Filer @TahoeBilly
18 February, 09:07
The dates keep coming and going by. I am optomistic, but...

Anessa dalton @squeezics
18 February, 11:17
In response William Filer to his Publication
I think we are all waiting for a lot to happen. Dates I think is what is throwing us off. However not seeing anything brings doubt. I know there is a lot going on that we have NO clue of but I for one would LOVE to be able to see more stuff. The longer JB and KH is in worries me and the nay sayers saying they dont know how Trump will get back in. I know I serve an awesome God that one flick of the fingers can fix all of this. I know its meant to wake a lot up which I think it has. Listening to my coworkers on a zoom call today well........ many are fast asleep still