Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
20 February, 12:17
In response The Real One to his Publication
We hope so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
19 February, 02:37
EVEN BETTER! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gwynn Klinck @ThatCyberChick
18 February, 11:55
There may be a revolution bigger than anything ever seen on this earth before.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
18 February, 10:32
As a young widow, whose babies have had to go through the pain of losing their Daddy and living without him, I'm going to say the Med Beds and cure to cancer are going to send me into the anger part of the grief cycle again even though I know they are coming. πŸ’”

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 February, 09:38
we are so ready!!! .... but in a sense the fight is just beginning. yes we have been waiting a LONG time but there will be family, friends and others who will need our guidance and mercy. we are BLESSED to be awake and we must now turn to guide others in compassion and care through this. We need this platform to refuel, but I believe the battlefront's terrain amd demands will change very soon. I feel we must be a soft shelter of compassion and hope in the storm for so many.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 09:21
Always remember that God is God. satan was given dominion over the Earth. satan is the master of deception. Go to the Bible when in doubt! God created us; He knows us! He gave us His Word! Don't add to or detract from it; His Word is perfect!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 09:14
When they learn they've lost jobs, businesses, homes, finances, freedoms & loved ones...

all for an orchestrated LIE?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 February, 09:13
NOR SHOULD THEY BE ...
payback is coming.