Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
19 February, 12:09
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I was curious if this was as rare as I thought. Sounds like it
https://www.newsweek.com/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
19 February, 12:27
In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
I have never heard of it snowing there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
18 February, 09:35
That's not snow. I'm surprised his skin isn't melting off. I've never seen that kind of snow in my life. I've seen a lot of snow.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
18 February, 09:05
Gobal elite messing with the weather!!

18 February, 10:10
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Insanity gone WRONG QMEL!! So wrong! In places where people are not prepared for this. I mean this country is wealthy, but the countries that have extreme poverty?? They can't handle this.

NEO ONE @Neo
18 February, 08:48
The Camel tought surely. Fuck what's that 😂🤣

18 February, 10:16
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
😂🤣😂I was WONDERING what the camels were thinking!!! I'm glad YOU SAID it Neo!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣