Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
19 February, 02:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I love this photo! Cross between Hogan's Heroes and M.A.S.H. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 February, 12:42
Good 3 choices. I see you like my stuff :))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
19 February, 01:23

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
19 February, 01:22
Waiting for the truth to come out- I'm glad too hear @ghostezra say that Mr. Barr is on our side!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
19 February, 12:41
mischevious

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
19 February, 12:09
Why do we keep posting this traitor? He isn't going to do a damn thing.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
19 February, 09:17
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
He authorized the fire squad. He doubled the number of child traffic ring abolishments. He was 1 second away from strangling the CNN reporter... the military officer should have let him proceed even though it would have comprimised his O-plan role.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 February, 08:21
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
soon the truth will be known .......

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
18 February, 11:29
Looking forward to that boom💥

Leonie Read @LeeRee
18 February, 11:17

Leonie Read @LeeRee
18 February, 11:17

Harry Hoo @Eaes17
18 February, 09:59
👊🇺🇸👊

USA DAR @buffaloalum
18 February, 09:58
Awesome pic. I pray that Barr is a good guy. That video with Barr and Trump snickering like gradeschoolers pranking Dr. Birx was awesome.

Don't burn yourself out GhostEzra. So much info.

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
18 February, 09:42
go Docket Man - we are behind you 100%!!!

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
18 February, 09:15
I truly hope he's a white hat.

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
18 February, 09:03
Its about time!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 09:02
OI!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 February, 09:00

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 February, 08:50
Why does he have such sharply pointed vampire fang teeth? I can not find one other picture of him that show his teeth to confirm this or not. Creepy.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
18 February, 08:46

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
18 February, 08:46
ok ok ok !! ready for bombs away!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 08:45
Cant wait!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
18 February, 08:37
B2 Bill Barr the Bomb Dropper! BOOM BOOM BOOM

True North @TrueNorthGirl
18 February, 08:33
The B2 Stealth Bomber.💥

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
18 February, 08:30
BTW, I thought that the SCOTUS was to hear three big election fraud cases on Feb 19 ... and there is silence on the topic. Most recent report I can locate is Gateway Pundit from Feb. 5. Is it still scheduled?

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 08:29
Barr=Badassery!!🙌🙌🙌

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
I still have faith in him 🙏🏻🇺🇸

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
I thought Barr was gone as of December?

Q The Lions @qthelions
18 February, 08:36
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
He just said he would wrap up a few things and depart on December 23rd. :-) Never mentioned resigning. https://www.washingtonpost...

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
My friends think that AG Barr was unfaithful to the cause. I do not. I fully expect it to become known that he is a super patriot.

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
18 February, 08:51
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
Agreed!

How much more "stealth" can a person get than to appear to of "betrayed" DJT? And, say "no evidence of widespread election fraud".

Was he presented with any "evidence"? Did Juliani and Powell give him anything?