Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 February, 05:46
My own family thinks I am brainwashed by crazy rightwing conspiracy theories. (They voted for Trump.) I pray the irrefutable evidence reaches the public soon. I am at odds with the people that I love and are closest to me. They "are fightened for me". They want to get the vaccine and I have tried to tell them reasons why they should reconsider. The conversations are getting more heated. I feel I am fighting a battle that is pitting my own family against me. They refuse to consider the possiblity that what I try to tell them may actually be the truth. I needed to vent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wade 2046 @Schmed2046
18 February, 06:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
sounds all to familiar!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 February, 06:20
In response Wade 2046 to his Publication
I knew this was the one place where others would understand. Sadly all too many of us are in the same situation. My liberal family members are even worse so I am feeling rather alone at the moment. What hurts the most is the backlash I am suffering from my conservatives family members. I don't understand how they believe President Trump would accept the fraudulent election results, as if there is nothing more he can do. The worldwide corruption that seeks to destroy us is something they can't fathom.

Wade 2046 @Schmed2046
Im hoping it's soon- the only way people will actually believe anything is when they see if for themselves- you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make them drink!
08:03 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Schmed2046 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wade 2046, click on at the bottom under it