Kayla Jones @kjonesq
18 February, 07:39
I'm so angry. My heart is so heavy today. Between Texas, the trafficking victims, and the vaccines I feel very defeated. I've heard a few people say ,"be grateful it's not you." That statement infuriates me. That's how we got here! Everyone has turned a blind eye to all this shit even as the truths are pouring out. People are lining up for this vaccine, and I'm not sure many will be left at the end of this. I see it and hear about it everywhere I go. Who will be left? What will be left? The end isn't for everyone is starting to make sense more than I want it to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
And I am pissed, right along with you.

2014: Suddenly began hating my job and realized they are money hungry, narcissistic criminals. (Medical field @ major hospital)
2015: I was instinctivly drawn to & in full support of President Trump...and "knew" he was going to win.
2016: Suddenly & randomly - all television / movies / Hollywood / MSM completely rupulsed me.
2020: Instints again... I "knew" Trump would win.
2020: Discovered Q
2020: Woke the F up and realized why my instincts were on high alert.

Spiritual connections & faith are real. They will also see this through until the
07:50 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernedCitizen313 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Concerned Citizen313, click on at the bottom under it