Kayla Jones @kjonesq
I'm so angry. My heart is so heavy today. Between Texas, the trafficking victims, and the vaccines I feel very defeated. I've heard a few people say ,"be grateful it's not you." That statement infuriates me. That's how we got here! Everyone has turned a blind eye to all this shit even as the truths are pouring out. People are lining up for this vaccine, and I'm not sure many will be left at the end of this. I see it and hear about it everywhere I go. Who will be left? What will be left? The end isn't for everyone is starting to make sense more than I want it to.
07:39 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by kjonesq in this post can reply
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
18 February, 09:56
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
Take heart dear. I know it's hard, I often feel the same, frustrated, furious, hurt, depleted, disgusted and it sometimes like I'm just hanging on with a string. Each day is a whole new roller-coaster of emotions, it's quite the ride. Just take a step back, take a breath, and remember that God has it under control, we are never alone. ❤️ And no the end is not for everyone.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 February, 09:26
This is exactly why I have become more frustrated in the last week or so. How is this awakening trash and normies? Arrest a Schiff or Pelosi for all to see, not watching them poison themselves. Sickening. End it. NOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 February, 08:22
😚ENJOY THE #CLIMATIC #WAR AND #FAKE #SHIT #Snow

#texas !!

AT LEAST THE RETARDED #Patriots HAS NOT BLOW UP OR

SABOTAGE THE #HOOVER #DAM

OR THE 3 #Gorges #DAM IN CHINA

AS APARENTLY WAS THEIR #EVENGALICAL FETISH MASTURBATION IN THIS SALE PLATFORM THE PAST DAY

SMILE 😘

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#Trump

18 February, 08:15
ALSO YOU WILL NOTICE ALOTS OF #RETARDS ACCOUNTS

#Shills
#AI
OR
#BOTS

WRITING NONSENSE #PATROTICS RANDOMON

CLAIMS TO TRY TO CONVICE AND ANOTER YOU TO AGREE WITH WITH NONSESE BULLSHIT

18 February, 08:12
ARE NOT YOU

ALL THIS NOT NORMAL SITUATION

AND NO, THIS WAS NOT " THE #PLAN "

Stand Firm @Discernment10
18 February, 08:07
That sensitivity and concern for others is a gift from God. I encourage you not to let the evil side twist it into frustration and anger. Remember, its only weapons are lies and deception. I understand what you are saying, it is frustrating, but this is why the Bible says to stand (stand firm!), watch and be ready to help...when the opportunity arises. I hope that helps.

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
18 February, 08:34
In response Stand Firm to his Publication
Thank u. It does!

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 07:50
And I am pissed, right along with you.

2014: Suddenly began hating my job and realized they are money hungry, narcissistic criminals. (Medical field @ major hospital)
2015: I was instinctivly drawn to & in full support of President Trump...and "knew" he was going to win.
2016: Suddenly & randomly - all television / movies / Hollywood / MSM completely rupulsed me.
2020: Instints again... I "knew" Trump would win.
2020: Discovered Q
2020: Woke the F up and realized why my instincts were on high alert.

Spiritual connections & faith are real. They will also see this through until the

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 07:42
George is happening to Texas. Q knows.

So you say there is a blizzard in Texas?
Shall we blame climate change?
Electric Grid? Maybe...?
But this here dropped about [Feb 14] GS investing 45 million into Activision Blizzard.
Let it snow, apparently...
🌨☠️❄️

#activatetheblizzard #nicetrygeorge

18 February, 08:18
In response Concerned Citizen313 to his Publication
RETARD ACCOUNT PATRIOTS

TALKING ABOUT #domestic AND INTERNACIONAL MASS ASSESSINATION
LIKE ATTACK THE DOMESTIC ENERGY #GRID OR ALSO CHINA

FINALY HAS BEEN #domestic #Patriot SABOTAJE TO #texas

NOT THE #HOOVER #DAM

HURRA FOR #Nevada

BAD LUCK FOR #texas THAT WILL ENJOY THE #BLIZZAR #US #Military #CLIMATIC #WAR TO APPARENTLY DESTROY SOME CIVILIANS

TO DEMOSTRATE HOW BAD THE WIND MILLS ARE