Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 09:36
Texans, how are you all holding up?
Do you have what you need? Anything Patriots can do to help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
18 February, 02:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂 Im good. rolling blackouts since Saturday. frozen water pipes. My work partner left her apartment last night because units were flooding...today she went back to get clothes for work this weekend...her complex is on fire...she lost all material possesions but her and her daughter and doG are fine. I bought a generator, butane cooktop amd burner, months of canned goods, gas cans and propane. water, candles, battery operated lights...its all at my parents house 45 minutes away....and thats OK because my dad is on oxeygen and I know they are fully set up. Im feeling grateful and humbled and hap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicole Crowley @Nicole1486
praying for you and your friend! I live in east texas but let me know if theres anything I can do to help
06:44 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Keila Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nicole1486 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nicole Crowley, click on at the bottom under it