Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
This makes me sick even though I know it will never happen.

Their Trump-Derangement-Syndrome has morphed into STALKING. They’re clearly fascinated and obviously obsessed. It’s unnerving.

His name (as a “private citizen”) is mentioned dozens of times in almost every left wing broadcast.

They even mention him to say they don’t want to mention him anymore.

He should look into a restraining order (it’s creepy).
06:17 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
22 February, 11:49
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
So well said. President Trump has the broadest shoulders of any man I have ever known of🙏🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 February, 07:36
Only 3 men in the Bible did not die, Enoch, Elijah and death could not hold Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ....Wonder how old Enoch and Elijah look right now....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
22 February, 07:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
We were just talking about this tonight at dinner.

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
19 February, 05:07
I say bury him when the time comes right on top of Mount Rushmore .. Unfortunately, Arlington many many Traitor former President's buried there

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
19 February, 10:21
The problem is that twice impeachment failed... Trump isn't impeach twice (and i don't understand how a (former or not) president could be impeach two time, if the first one succed

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 February, 06:24
Trump will have his own mausoleum outside if DC. Tthat all grateful people of the world can visit...

I imagine somewhat like the Lincoln memorial, a beautiful building, in tranquil settings, with a kickass statue of him...

Let the left behave like the infantile bullies they are - the PEOPLE will never forget Trump. Ever.