My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
17 February, 02:22
Swallow this one.
And then ask yourself
What’s the difference between China and the CCP?
What’s the difference between USA and Democrats?
What’s the difference between Russia and the Russian Communist Party?
Does each nation have a DEEP STATE?
Does each nation have a population fighting back ?
At the same time ?
How many countries are playing roles publicly of the enemy but really it’s their deep states we are fighting and NOT the country?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir William @SirWilliam
18 February, 04:44
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
I have thought about this. Especially thinking about Trump's trip to China early on. What is Iron Eagle?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
It's a movie title I think. Also they refer to our Eagle symbol as that I think. I'm not sure, but those are places to begin. Since Snow White is a character, it could be along those lines too. Q has removed to movie titles several times to help us get the script/some scenes of what has been happening with the taking down of the NWO.
05:35 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Sir William to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Sir William @SirWilliam
18 February, 11:28
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Good to know. Thank you! :) What source do you like to us to search Q posts?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 12:06
In response Sir William to his Publication
Qalerts.pub is the only one I have up right now. Yw!