My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
Swallow this one.
And then ask yourself
What’s the difference between China and the CCP?
What’s the difference between USA and Democrats?
What’s the difference between Russia and the Russian Communist Party?
Does each nation have a DEEP STATE?
Does each nation have a population fighting back ?
At the same time ?
How many countries are playing roles publicly of the enemy but really it’s their deep states we are fighting and NOT the country?
02:22 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
18 February, 06:59
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
YES!!!! ❤️❤️ The good guys in every country are working together to take down ALL the FOOKING bad guys, once and for all. I don't care if it takes an extra week or two or month, but just get EVERY ONE OF THOSE SICK MOFOS OFF THIS PLANET. AMEN. JESUS, I LOVE YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
18 February, 07:00
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
yes! get them all out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
18 February, 05:35
Yes, I am convinced that this is the case, and that the good guys in many countries are coordinating their actions and how they are dealing with the deep state in each country in order to achieve maximum effect in every step.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 February, 05:33
Yes - definitely the NWO we are all fighting. We are winning, winning, winning!!!

Sir William @SirWilliam
18 February, 04:44
I have thought about this. Especially thinking about Trump's trip to China early on. What is Iron Eagle?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 February, 05:35
In response Sir William to his Publication
It's a movie title I think. Also they refer to our Eagle symbol as that I think. I'm not sure, but those are places to begin. Since Snow White is a character, it could be along those lines too. Q has removed to movie titles several times to help us get the script/some scenes of what has been happening with the taking down of the NWO.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 February, 04:37
Steve Bannon
New Federal State of China

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
19 February, 07:33
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
was truth?