Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Oprah winfrey helped promote and operate the mass child rapist "John of God" child sex slave farm for #ChildTrafficking #humantrafficking #sextrafficking

Criminal child rapist "John of God" is in Brazil Prison for only four of the rapes serving only 19 years. Why didnt this evil man get the death penalty of life?

Oprah was an accomplice & we havent seen her arrested? Why not? I have heard rumors but thats it. Why?

#PedoGate #pedowood #oprahisapedo #pizzagate

https://www.sgtreport.com/...
04:27 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 August, 04:09
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Who is the elderly guy and is that julia roberts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 August, 05:30
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
https://www.instyle.com/ce...

Yes it is. The guy is the pedo david geffen and here are the other celebs who associated with him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 August, 11:11
She was wearing a ankle monitor on that interview with Prince Harry and HIS husband. At any rate, the person that played Oprah in that interview was NOT Oprah. Why they feel the need to let these people play out their role as if they're still living freely is beyond my comprehension, but I just imagine Oprah will continue to play some part in all this.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 August, 04:02
In response Made In America to her Publication
I dont understand either. If they are actors then why the ankle monitors? For show? I can understand the ankle monitors for those bad people who took a deal. So much we dont know yet even for the awakened. At least im able to see thru the media lies and the evil where it is.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Christina Maga @Christina71
21 February, 02:55
I seen she's on "house arrest" If 100% true, I would assume, she told off, asked for forgiveness and has a job to do now. I know you can be forgiven, and still have to pay the price. We forgive too, and leave it to Gods judgement. Not easy to do, but it can be done.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
19 February, 07:45
I cannot wait for justice for all the precious children.These people are pure evil.

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
19 February, 07:41
No one is gonna be escaping justice. They will be paying the Piper like the rest. Of that I am sure

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 February, 06:55
maybe oprah is rolling on her sicko friends but i think she would have suicided by now if that was the case.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 February, 04:52
Brasil is 'full of NAZI's...It's where Evil Old Nazi's and THEIR Progeny go to 'party'. John of SATAN has friends in low places who run the government.