Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 03:10
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
I truly believe the good guys are winning. But what I don't get is, why would they allow "Biden" to, for example, go on China News Network last night and act like it's business as usual? The mask debacles make sense to me in terms of waking up more people. But the other appearances don't.
04:20 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elisa19 in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
19 February, 03:43
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
I think to sound the alarm for people who voted for him. President Trump wants to get as many people woke as possible. Public support for what is about to happen. The world will change for the better. It's coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
19 February, 09:35
In response America First to her Publication
I keep thinking that's the case too, but the interactions like his CNN appearance don't seem anywhere near extreme enough to wake up B supporters and the masses who watch MSM. It's obvious to us and highlights what the awake already know, but seems too subtle for B supporters if the intent is to wake them up.