Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
24 February, 08:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
please Wake up. we need to to be awake !!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 February, 09:02
Im afraid some wont believe it even before their very eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly America @Oldschool_234
19 February, 10:12
I guess the FX person was off work that day

Baba Milev @babamilev
19 February, 09:58
woah 26 seconds in screen grabs then zoom and screen grab close up..definately glove on hand..probably one for his head too (3 clips total here)

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
19 February, 12:51
I think it's Trump behind the mask! Haha!

Marvelous Maga @MarvelousMAGA
18 February, 10:55
the long lean legs and his different movements (a dancer can pull it off) and height, I think it could be michael jackson behind the mask???

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 February, 09:40
Looks like a digital JB head and hands on a real person. I think this is doctored.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
18 February, 09:21
🥶🥶CREEPY

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
18 February, 09:09
nice mask and gloves 😊

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 08:22
Those masks keep getting cheesier & cheesier...

Somebody's assets must be frozen!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 07:33
I cant wait til we find out who is behind the mask

JNET In Los Angeles @jnethollyday
18 February, 06:59
Heres a link to the Biden interview 👀👀👀👀

https://youtu.be/BQHyqi0fA...

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
18 February, 06:35
there is a video somewhere of the mask being taken off and the man was clearly black and had visable tattoos on his arms..this is just kinda confirming it for me.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
18 February, 11:07
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
😆Well.....find IT!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 06:33
As you have previously stated watch Biden?

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
18 February, 05:59
Where can I buy a Bidan mask?

Field of Light @EartherealArts
18 February, 04:39
My new favorite expression: "Y'ALL WAKE UP, OK?"

Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
18 February, 04:32
lol ah good old Jim Carrey. I remember this video last year, Jim plays an excellent old man with dementia. lol

Love Jesus @HouseCall
18 February, 04:28
Who's face in the mirror? Looks like Durham somewhat.

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
18 February, 04:20
I truly believe the good guys are winning. But what I don't get is, why would they allow "Biden" to, for example, go on China News Network last night and act like it's business as usual? The mask debacles make sense to me in terms of waking up more people. But the other appearances don't.

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 February, 03:43
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
I think to sound the alarm for people who voted for him. President Trump wants to get as many people woke as possible. Public support for what is about to happen. The world will change for the better. It's coming.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 February, 04:19
you are watching & participating in a Movie
Remember this .

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 February, 04:10

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 February, 08:35
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Janis Olson @JanisK1953
18 February, 04:10
Faker showing his fakeness.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
18 February, 04:08
The wrinkles? Age spots? Veins?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
18 February, 04:06
If You Think Snowden Is A Traitor Watch This - It Will Change Your Mind

Click the link to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
18 February, 04:06
🤯Oh wow! Mind blown! #wwg1wga

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
18 February, 04:07
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
I knew something was up with the face but the hand just seals the deal! Physically impossible with lighting angles! Cannot wait for the ending! #wwg1wga

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 February, 04:05
Really bad CGI

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
18 February, 03:57
Who is under the mask?

John Tiger @JohnTiger
18 February, 03:55
argh! creepy skin gloves!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
18 February, 03:53
Hand mask too, look at his neck closely...it's coming loose.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
18 February, 03:51
Shadow Presidency. Lol