Pearl Pureheart @PearlPureheart
18 January, 08:09
So once January 20th passes, does this movie end and we move on to The Great Awakening, The Seqeul?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
18 January, 08:17
In response Pearl Pureheart to her Publication
the work continues...darkness will always counter,the great awakening is really to open everyones minds to identify our division/evil is our weakness we are all created equal and we have freedoms that should never be tamperd with. We will always be at work at keeping evil at bay our foot trampling its neck. once people relize our quarrell isnt flesh and bone Its a spirtual battle. Gods Children vs The Devil and his workers...in the End GOD Wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 08:00
In response Don Garza to his Publication
BeerAtTheParade had a beautiful question and answer pinned to his twitter about living in a world without evil, I know I have it saved somewhere, just need to find it. I believe that at some point we will live harmoniously and without the threat of evil in our world.

Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
19 January, 08:26
In response Pearl Pureheart to her Publication
i want nothing more for that to be true, but the only place that you describe with harmony is only with our creator i heaven....Lucifers main goal isb to nturn man from Gods will for us. Gods Greatness will always win! however men and the decpetion of Satans plan is always luring men away...ultimatley evil will remain and its our Job as workers of Light to expose and counter evils plans.

I attempt to only put my focus on the potentialities for humanities future as well as on finding joy and happiness in the here and now. Though we all have our individual ideas on what the future brings, they are all valid, for we, as individuals, create our own reality. We cannot say for certain what the future holds, but only attempt to work on creating the sort of future we desire. Btw, I did find that post!
09:00 AM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Don Garza to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PearlPureheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pearl Pureheart, click on at the bottom under it