Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
2 Year Delta.

The President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, AGREED that an illegal coup was attempted against him.
Stop and understand the GRAVITY of acknowledgement.
Do you believe nothing will happen?
03:05 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 09:14
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earl Scruggz @5Drive59
18 February, 08:15
bring it...bring it now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
18 February, 08:10
when? my family has disowned me. im suicial. feeling let down

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 February, 10:47
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
Jennifer, I wish I knew the answer to that and I think that there is only a handfull of people that actually do. But I do know that there is no way they came this far just to walk away and let evil prevail.

Please reach out if you need some help. I would be glad to chat with you if you like. Sending prayers your way!

Be well, friend!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 February, 07:53
RIGHT! When is this ALL going to happen? Waiting another single second to destroy the trash is a crime against humanity. Have evidence? Have the military? DEmotherfuckingSTROY!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 03:32
Don't even THINK that nothing will happen!

Trump is from Queens; he's a street fighter...

and he LOVES getting even!

We're about to see the BEST part of The Show!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 February, 07:53
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
When?