Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 01:20
Hang in there TX Patriots.

How can I help you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fourboys Momma @Fourboysmomma
18 February, 01:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Round 2 of snow! Just pray that we stay warm & safe! Our power finally came back on around 1:45 this morning after 3 days with none. Now we have a boil notice on water! I'm stocked up on bottled water for a few days. Thank you Doc...we aren't used to this here in south central Texas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 01:56
In response Fourboys Momma to her Publication
same for us! power came on 3:30a, still have it so far! no water again, boil notice in effect when its on! snowing 28' right now going down to 20' tonight! Bless you fellow Texan! πŸ₯°πŸ€ 
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Fourboys Momma @Fourboysmomma
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ The snow is beautiful to this Texan when you can watch it fall from inside the comfort of your warm home 😊
02:15 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fourboysmomma in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 02:31
In response Fourboys Momma to her Publication
grew up in Michigan, so I appreciate the beauty and quiet. But also have a few memory solutions from the old days to get through! great frig outside if needed, heck we use to ( not now) make snow ice cream ( I still have my Mom's recipe), actually snow is a great insulator too. pile it up against your house. many ideas come to mind. I remember going without power up there for 9 days! you have basements so pipes dont freeze easily! God Bless You and Yours! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ