Hang in there TX Patriots.

How can I help you?
01:20 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dick _Anon @Dick_Anon
20 February, 10:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
How are those Jet Packs coming?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
20 February, 08:36
It was a tough few days, 80 hours without power or water, but by the grace of God we survived. Having followed you, VK, and Phaetron on Twitter and taking y'alls advice to prepare, we were able to have supplies on hand to get us and my 82 year old parents through the ice and snow storm. Only thing lost was the freezer full of food. But, you can bet your ass I will be getting a generator and finding an alternate heating source after this ordeal though. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
19 February, 11:30
was this done to us by DS and haarp?

Proofintha Puddin @ProofinthaPuddin
19 February, 03:09
We're hanging in there! Our community has a shareable spreadsheet with people's needs and so many neighbors and friends are pitching in to help out. Texans come together and we fight!

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
19 February, 03:06
Holding the line. Staying in the car for better warmth with the little ones. Generator w heaters for the larger animals. 👍

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
19 February, 12:18
The Patriot family that I have found over this last year has filled me with so much peace, especially knowing that y’all are praying for us. These are trying times. They are challenging. I am learning new things. I am taking note of what I wish I had stocked up on before this snowpocalypse. I am seeing people take care of strangers and neighbors in ways I have never seen. I no longer take heat and water for granted. God is good! In the Dallas area, this should be the last night of a hard freeze. I am praying our pipes keep flowing tonight and tomorrow. We should be above freezing tomorrow.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
19 February, 12:07
Thank you! Pray for all who have been devastated by broken water pipes destroying their homes. Havey flooding was really bad, but adding this deep freeze to the water destruction makes it almost unbearable, bc the rolling blackouts add another level of deadly.

D-n-law's parents live in Central Texas in the country near Tyler, they've gotten over 3ft of snow so far. I grew up in that area, we NEVER had snow like that in my lifetime, & I'm 71!

With God, the prayers of our friends & helping each other, we'll get thru.

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins !

Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
18 February, 10:54
Amazing Texans are helping each other. I don't know if it is across the state. People are going to neighbors to check on each other. We have no water. A local brewery is canning water and having it available for anyone who needs it. The volunteer fire department here made spaghetti dinners for anyone in need and delivered to those who couldn't pick up. Others are making sure everyone knows where you can get bottled water for free. Many areas have electricity back on but many have no water. Pump stations froze during the rolling blackouts. Prayers for all!!!!

Aimee Zimmerman @AZ6
18 February, 10:56
In response Jntyellowrose Shfr to her Publication
Lord, meet all their needs! Thank yoi for being the hands and feet of their neighbors!

Texas Patriot @TXDaw
18 February, 10:37
Thanks for the offer. Most people have power except from local damage that are being repaired. ERCOT screwed us big time. Folks are still without water in cities, or on a boil water notice. Plumbing supplies are scarce. We do see warmer weather ahead. Mainly need prayers for those in need.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
18 February, 10:22
https://gofund.me/4007a7db

If you could repost my gofundme that would help my family with out home repairs we had from this storm. Thank you ❤️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 February, 10:20
TURN THE FRICKIN HEATER ON!

Cax SCx @Cax
18 February, 10:00
Thank you Doq! We are helping and protecting each, because we know many in our local and state gov are blowing nothing but bs. This too shall pass and we Texans have long memories...We still "Remember The Alamo!" , we have kept that same fighting spirit. Our elected officials will soon find out what pissing off a patriot looks like. WWG1WGA God always wins. Faith my fellow Texans, we've got this! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
18 February, 09:39
Praying for you TX

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 11:56
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
We are good! God has us. ❤️🇺🇸

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 February, 09:13
Thank you Doq! I am on a lucky side of life. But there are many that not so lucky. We are helping one another in every way that we can.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 08:37
What is this in the B1d3n EO that took out the grid security?
Following up on that now.

18 February, 09:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

18 February, 09:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 February, 07:49
Thanks for asking. It is challenging at times, but I was blessed already being awake, and having supplies (w/ plenty of water) stored. I understand that a good majority ot Texans are getting their power back. My family all over the world have been supportive and I thank all for the prayers.
God Bless all of you #wwg1wga #GodWins

Maga Nana @MagaNana
18 February, 05:24
im good, lots of need for bottled water tho.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
18 February, 05:24
🙏

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
18 February, 04:36
- Prayers

- Donate to a food bank so folks can get free food and bottled water (our water treatment plants had no power to operate, so folks have to boil water before brushing teeth, bathing, drinking, wash dishes/laundry, etc).

Open Door Food Bank
877-413-0888

Thanks to ever patriot who even shows sympathy. We feel your support.

Blessings.

Deb Reed @Tristin
18 February, 08:38
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
for all in Texas

Elizabeth Danner @Bledred62
18 February, 03:59
texans are strong people we can beat anything they throw at us we are survivers

Russ Lytle @TexRuss
18 February, 03:27
Holding the line here, brother. finally got power back on at midnight last night after three ragged days. Very strongly thinking there needs to be one hell of a class action lawsuit over this one. just don't know how to get the ball rolling.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
18 February, 09:09
In response Russ Lytle to his Publication
Get a petition going. Talk to a few lawyers to get advice on what your options are

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 February, 09:47
In response Russ Lytle to his Publication
IN SPADES!!!

Rebecca Cook @Nabonnand
18 February, 03:14
My spidy senses have been poking at me about our situation in TX. We can't fix an issue that we don't know about & we didn't know the board of ERCOT is basically like the Burisma board with Hunter B. 15 member board👉🏻Chairman lives in Michigan, vice chairman in Germany & 5 members have no significant energy experience! Smelling a big fat rat here. Minus 3 has been my coldest night. It's been brutal. Taking care of much wildlife & 🙏🏻 for those without any heat.

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
18 February, 05:02
In response Rebecca Cook to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 February, 03:13
Thank you!! ❤️ Doing good! Got power back late last night! Amazingl, no broken pipes, hubby did great wrapping job pre-weather hitting. Sooooo good to be warm...no thanks to ERCOT. People really pissed.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
18 February, 03:01
is that shit head Biden there assessing the damage 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
19 February, 12:05
In response Rita Meeks to his Publication
Ha! He’s not welcome here!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
19 February, 01:48
In response Rita Meeks to his Publication
The Red Nation ran his friend out of town when she was here last - pretty sure they know how we feel about them. It was nice that FEMA came to the rescue Thursday. THURSDAY. I wouldn't be surprised to see President Trump say or do something. I miss him.

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
18 February, 02:30
Thank you! We are making it💚

Cindy Nobinger @cindy3262
18 February, 02:14
Is there anyway we can get water and food and maybe butane bottles in if we start a food and water drive? Are the roads passable? Ideas?

Rebecca Cook @Nabonnand
18 February, 03:21
In response Cindy Nobinger to her Publication
No, roads too treacherous at least where I am because of ice & 8 days not getting above freezing.

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
It is all very strange.On 2/14/21,4 days ago Biden approved funding via FEMA to help Texas.A day ago Kamala made promises related to federal relief but from reports Texans are still not being responded to adequately.Often the NG is involed in Natural Emergencies like this, where are they-oh thats right proecting Washington DC. Somethings gotta give.In 1990 2/14 there was a horrible Icestrom that hit Central Illinois. We lost power for a week+ & was 10-20 degrees. NG from several states were sent in to clean up & respond,they were there in 24 hours post event..This is wrong in many ways.

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
It is all very strange.On 2/14/21,4 days ago Biden approved funding via FEMA to help Texas.A day ago Kamala made promises related to federal relief but from reports Texans are still not being responded to adequately.Often the NG is involed in Natural Emergencies like this, where are they-oh thats right proecting Washington DC. Somethings gotta give.In 1990 2/14 there was a horrible Icestrom that hit Central Illinois. We lost power for a week+ & was 10-20 degrees. NG from several states were sent in to clean up & respond,they were there in 24 hours post event..This is wrong in many ways.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 February, 02:13
Has Samaritan's Purse or any other charity stepped in that we could donate to?