Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 08:15
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Beautiful Thought.
Please Share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
19 February, 08:37
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
Done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
19 February, 10:00
I have been receiving the same messages. It may not be the way we "think" but it will be biblical!

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
18 February, 10:51
Sooooo.are patriots in control real? or an illusion? asking for a cowgirl.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
19 February, 04:38
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
real

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 February, 09:23
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

i have no choice but to
fight back against you
demonic fiends

destroys anyone who
stands in the way of
freedom

all human minds become
complete and filled with
pure love

DWAYNE #Angel WARRIOT OST

https://youtu.be/ThxHBBjuZ...

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
18 February, 11:51
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Yes, yes it is!

Tsumani is the Flood of Truth.
The Word is Truth - what do clouds do? Rain...Cloud Hubs will pour out Truth - (Jesus coming on the Clouds carrying Truth)= LOVE COMING DOWN. This is what wlll finally tear the Veil from top to bottom and allow all to know - this is filling the Vessels.

Harvest is hidden truth found (hence why we work our fields, tilling the "soil" so the seeds produce a Record Harvest! Harvest is plenty but workers are few. It's the Anon's, Truth Finders/Givers who feed the World nurishment to get through the desert so they reach the "Promised Land". #T

Godly Man @WWCUE
18 February, 09:20
VK, with all do respect I can comprehend Satan and God. I may not be able to comprehend the level of evil of Satan, and the greatness of God. But I can comprehend their existance. Bring it God! Bring the Wrath!

18 February, 09:15
#Gematria : of this:

"No Todos los Angeles tocan el harpa . Algunos van a la batalla"

i have no choice but to fight back against you demonic fiends
2682 3084 514

destroys anyone who stands in the way of freedom

the elect are nothing but a stupid joke at this point

all human minds become complete and filled with

https://www.gematrix.org/?...
m

DWAYNE ANGEL WARRIOR MUSIC

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
18 February, 09:05
From everything I have read, we have the Galactic Federation, Light workers and starseeds for starters.

18 February, 09:30
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

I am What I am @OfLight
18 February, 09:01
It is posts like these that get me through the day... I thank God for my awaking and finding all the wakened people to guide my through mine in the past few years!

18 February, 09:02
SOUNDS WEAK
I MADE MY DESTINY

Dwayne Ford - Angel Warrior

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
18 February, 08:50
Its difficult reminding my family , No worries, Trumps got this! We are watching the rough draft of, 2021 How Humans conquered Swamp Lizards

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 February, 03:04
PRAYING FOR THE WORLD