Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
18 February, 09:23
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I absolutely love it ❣️. it is divinely brilliant. after everything I've lost in this life I have more peace at this moment and more faith than in any other time in my 66 years. God bless us each and every one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
18 February, 08:14
Prayers for Justice and truth to reign at SCOTUS. Today I prayed they'd be like that movie, "Liar, liar," and that they can not tell a lie, even if they want to. Only truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 February, 03:50
Wait and see Folks, Nothing Will Happen SCOTUS Is D/S Through and Through.

ice mtn @icemtn17
18 February, 03:19
Incoming.... Buckle Up

Zena Jin @zenalove
18 February, 02:40
pedotus🤣

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 February, 02:03
if "they" put the info in the papers, on tv, on radio, on the internet..people will know about it..right now..its seems we (people on here), twitter..maybe...gab..etc know about this...i have talked to several people..and they say "what are you talking about?)

Laurie Matthews @jfkjrssister
18 February, 02:39
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Praying this speeds it up more people need to hear and see the TRUTH

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 09:59
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
i know what you mean, it's very frustrating when we learn so many cool things on here, and the second we talk about it in the "real world" ppl go huh? are you crazy? what are you smoking?