Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
18 February, 12:08
i learned in my 20s that wars were just for govt biz. i.e. Military Industrial complex.
Also the Vatican was a religion complex for control but clueless how dark that rabbithole was going to lead me later.
I knew politicians were all crooks in the 90's.
I discovered the banksters & Central Banking system in 2002
City of London
connected dots back to D.C. and the Vatican. Still thought control๐Ÿ‘€
Bigger dose of the corrupt financial institutions stock crash in 2008.

For me in 2013 the dam broke
Full Luciferian, pedophiles, trafficking, etc.

So I have had decades to digest the evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
I, too, thought the Obama presidency was fishy. I also always thought the mass shootings had a bullshit smell to them. I always thought there was someone forcing them to commit these crimes. The George Floyd debacle was obviously staged to me. I thought something to the tune that he had to have had a fatal illness and he got paid to "die" so his family would be well off. But the tipping point was the Georgia run-off and I saw the massive 126,000-6,000 Dem spike. Me being a numbers guy, I knew beyond all doubt it was rigged. Then I fell down the rabbit hole fully.
01:03 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
18 February, 09:43
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Thank goodness it was that obvious to you! So glad it awakened you.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396