huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
03 February, 04:47
This will piss you off and make you grateful for our POTUS DJT and our Military HERO'S

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
I may not know the "PLAN"..but I KNOW GOD ALMIGHTY IS in CONTROL
I may not know where I fit in..in this fight..but I KNOW evil ONLY continues when good men do NOTHING..
I may NOT know where [they] have hidden these precious children..but I KNOW GREAT MEN/WOMEN of our country do..
I may NOT KNOW when this evil will end..BUT GOD DOES
and it's OUR FAITH and prayers that will bring STREGNTH COURAGE and VICTORY to those who KNOW EVERYTHING
NOTHING WILL STOP WHAT IS COMING for EVERY ONE of the satanic demonic creatures that have committed these vile heinous crimes
#GodWins #wwg1wgaww #Q #P
12:50 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response huwhite memes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jennifer_cloud9 in this post can reply
huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
18 February, 03:27
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Amazing. Thank You and God Bless You πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 01:12
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
#GodWinsALWAYS WWG1WGA Love, Sfety, and Prayers to Everyone! God Is With Us Always! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ