huwhite memes @huwhitememes
This will piss you off and make you grateful for our POTUS DJT and our Military HERO'S
04:47 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by huwhitememes in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
18 February, 12:50
In response huwhite memes to his Publication
I may not know the "PLAN"..but I KNOW GOD ALMIGHTY IS in CONTROL
I may not know where I fit in..in this fight..but I KNOW evil ONLY continues when good men do NOTHING..
I may NOT know where [they] have hidden these precious children..but I KNOW GREAT MEN/WOMEN of our country do..
I may NOT KNOW when this evil will end..BUT GOD DOES
and it's OUR FAITH and prayers that will bring STREGNTH COURAGE and VICTORY to those who KNOW EVERYTHING
NOTHING WILL STOP WHAT IS COMING for EVERY ONE of the satanic demonic creatures that have committed these vile heinous crimes
#GodWins #wwg1wgaww #Q #P

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 01:12
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
#GodWinsALWAYS WWG1WGA Love, Sfety, and Prayers to Everyone! God Is With Us Always! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
18 February, 03:27
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Amazing. Thank You and God Bless You πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—

03 February, 05:07
@administrator Is this video ok having been posted here by me?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 05:02
Makes me cry everytime.
You might need to run by kobayashi tho cause of the pics of kids so we dont get platform takendown. I would love to blast in on every tv station. I think god must have help write the words.

03 February, 05:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sure I'll ask. Yeah I'm going to play this for my viewers and ask them to share it out too. This shit has to end and people need to know.

Rena Charboneau @Rena
03 February, 04:59
this music video was my firat red pill in this. #SaveOurChildren .

03 February, 05:04
In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication
It is VERY redpilling. If only everyone knew what he is doing for our children. For us all and our future 😟 #SaveOurChildren