Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 February, 07:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BATES1 in this post can reply
yellow17 1122 @yellow17
19 February, 03:11
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
18 February, 11:17
WWG1WGA

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
18 February, 11:12
very soin i hope!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 February, 09:39
Love it!! So thankful for all of you. Think about all those "conspiracy theorists" before our time that fought the world alone. Those like Bill Cooper.

Kendra Everett @Kendraeveret
18 February, 08:17
yesssssssss❤️💯

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 February, 08:15
thank you for this. i think sometimes we forget how important we all are in this. I love that we are all in this together WWG1WGA XOXO

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
18 February, 08:15
True globalism of humanity.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
18 February, 08:14
Amen.

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
18 February, 08:09
I asked God to uncover the truth for the world to see for years...I prayed daily..and He led me to the first Q post on the day it was released. No small thing. God always uses those faithful Him. to truth, to love. Such an honor to be here...and to witness and witness to...the great awakening. Full armor....onward. +++

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 February, 08:13
In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication
AMEN🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 February, 08:09

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
18 February, 08:04
N O I C E
O N E !

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 February, 07:57
A N O N.
A B R O T H E R / S I S T E R H O O D
A R M E D W I T H K N O W L E D G E & G O D.

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 08:51
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
AND:

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
18 February, 07:55
Thats Fantastic 🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
18 February, 07:55
Thats Fantastic 🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌🇺🇸🙌

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
18 February, 07:19
WWG1WGA
Brother🤜🤛

Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 07:11
I love our anon family!

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
18 February, 04:41
i remember seeing someone say that around July there were over 86 MILLION anons worldwide. im sure that number has increased substantially since then due to the covid lies. and the MSM is so stupid because they keep forgetting that anything they report on is being dug up by anons to find the REAL truth of those matters. Q was right when he said These people are stupid 😂

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
18 February, 03:36

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
18 February, 03:22
And the Spiritual Warriors are standing with you and helping too!!!🙌🙏❤️

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
18 February, 01:35
So very true I just heard a local radio advert from a local termite removal business stating '17' sayings, like 'dark to light, nothing can stop what's coming etc. BRILLIANT! #wwg1wga

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 February, 01:29
I consider myself lucky to have felt this since Christmas eve. It's not faith anymore. I simply know

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 February, 11:59
Say hey! GLORY HALLELUJAH.