LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 February, 05:35
This REALLY is quite amazing 👇
It's only 4:55 long.
BTW, Kim died before
Trump was President!

https://youtu.be/SPhnRUU04...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 February, 08:50
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Kim Clement - I was in meetings he had back in the day. He was/is the absolute 'REAL DEAL!' His prophecies were accurate! and I wept several days the week he died., I loved and was amazed by his musicianship as well, since I am also a musician! He was a true man of God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir William @SirWilliam
Did he die? Or was he..... you know.
11:01 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirWilliam in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 February, 11:35
In response Sir William to his Publication
I actually think they targeted him... He was hit with the same thing more than once...recovered /healed. It is just my gut... But Romans 8:28 is still true. All things work together for good to those who Love God and are the called according to His purpose. Think of it! Who can deny the veracity of his God-given gift?! He was already in Heaven when some of the prophecies were being fulfilled. If he was still here on Earth, people could lie and say things to try to diminish that truth.. At least the Lord allowed him to see the fulfillment of an important prophecy--Trump would be President.

Sir William @SirWilliam
18 February, 01:25
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I think he was targeted. Working on some research.