Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 May, 02:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The cabal/deepstate/Hollywood all took what Satan tried
to temp Jesus with in the desert...the splendor and power
of having all the Kingdoms of the world just by bowing to
that devil. Satan didn't have that standing offer only for
our Lord. Believers will get to see satan judged in Heaven
as all will get to see his followers judged here soon.
But here it is only the physical death

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 February, 01:44
🙏😍Absolute TRUTH. Thank YOU and GOD Bless YOU for speaking/posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 February, 01:53
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Ty Ana. Truly appreciated 🙏😻 It IS the truth and we need to try and remember it as we help others come to terms with the awful horrific TRUTH and crimes of the deep state demons 🔥💗🌟

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 February, 08:00
I can not pray for the worst of them, but the ones they brainwashed and used I do pray for..😔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

22 February, 08:07
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
We also need to pray for each other. Whatever we've done in this demon matrix is totally understandable!! God bless and forgive everyone! 🙏🙏🙏💓💞💓

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

22 February, 02:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Amen, Joey 🙏💞 Charlie Freak said, "All we're doing is arranging a one-on-one meeting between them and God, be it a bullet, a noose, a needle or whatever. And God will sort it out."

Personally, I pray for #SpaceDust and that they and their sick evil disgusting horrific world never ever ever ever happens again. EVER EVER EVER!!! 😼💥💥💥

Sherry Slape @sslape
22 February, 05:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Jesus already understands, Yehoveh's law requires the blood of the murderer to atone for the blood crying out to him from the ground. We are under blood guilt to God if we dont kill them.

Having Fits @HavingFits
22 February, 01:59
Ghost Ezra and Jaun O Savin are NOT the same person but yes they both said Tribunals will be public

Julie Boe @JulieB
20 February, 08:55
Also referred to as reprobates from the Bible. They are beyond redemption & yes, they do exist.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 February, 02:56
Also thinking all Truth must come forth. So the military tribunals and confessions necessary for healing and closure. Monsters and demons are words i also use for those who gave their God consciousness away for power and wealth. My awakening journey from Cluelessness was quite emotional and on my own. Began 11 months ago. Numbers again😁TY God for those Patriots who encouraged me along the way. Trying my best to help others as I continue to learn. What has been hidden is almost unbelievable. I eagerly wait for the hidden knowledge to come forth from the Vatican💙🙏💙

18 February, 03:05
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Agree with everything you wrote, Victoria. The trudge to AWAKENING and TRUTH and actually seeing the demon matrix prison we've all been living in has been unbelievable. But Starseeds and Lightworkers like yourself, found your inner light and shined it. Thank you.

I cannot WAIT for the darkness reveal so we can get it over with and get on with the business of 5D+ Light, Love, Peace, Health, Happiness and all good and wonderous things 🙏💓🎉🌟

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
18 February, 01:17
Before I knew 90% of what I now know, this poured our of me into paper one morning. Speaking of soulessness and trading your soul for demonic gain . . .
https://m.facebook.com/sto...

18 February, 01:26
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
So sorry Tweezie, I don't do FB 🙏💓

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
18 February, 01:17
Before I knew 90% of what I now know, this poured our of me into paper one morning. Speaking of soulessness and trading your soul for demonic gain . . .
https://m.facebook.com/sto...

Kymmyg Kymmyg @Kymmyg
18 February, 01:16

naval kishori Z @navalkishori
18 February, 01:03
correction, everything that has live has a soul , demons have soul but completly covered with ignorance , demon means agianst God but the soul itself is always pure and immortal , everything will be punished by the low of karma , it is the mind and heart that is bad or good our senses that covers our real identity of the soul

Danny Nix @Danny1969
18 February, 12:54
Once again: "In coming weeks" been hearing that for moths maybe years. Now is the time before Pedo Bidens BS is irreversible!

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
18 February, 03:07
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
My awakening is killing my family. they have disowned me. just got off the phone with my very successful 26yr old. we were both intears because of my belief in Q. The awakening needs to hapoen soon. too many people are suicidal bevsuse we believed and lost family snd i feel let down. like i was lied to. im sorry im weak and i cant hang on much longer. i cant face my family if the 'truth' doesnt come out by march 4th.

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
18 February, 12:49
you are my fav Kat x

18 February, 12:50
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
U24me xxx

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 February, 12:39
I like to call them "PARASITES"

18 February, 12:43
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
That's a good one, Milidee! 👍 Juan O'Savin calls them "monsters." Gene Decode calls them "soulless rats." I call them "demons." Whatever they are, they're despicable monstrous soulless demon rat parasites!! NOT Human 😼🙏

Field of Light @EartherealArts
18 February, 11:15
Thank you for each of your transcriptions. Much appreciated!!

18 February, 11:22
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Thank you so much for letting me know. It's an honor 🙏💓😻