Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
what does this mean to you? to me it means EVERYTHING🇺🇸👊🏾
10:28 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Chicho Chacho @Chichochacho
18 February, 01:23
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
18 February, 11:24
My 2c....Family is everything BUT love must go far beyond just family. If your focus goes only to family, who will give love to those without family. That's our big problem today in our world. Spread your love further! God gave you love to give to everyone! THAT whoud be God's will. Spread it far and wide! I see it this way, every person's got 2 sides. A evel wolf and a good wolf. Feed the good wolf. Spread your love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
18 February, 11:25
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
so agree 👍

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
18 February, 11:36
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Sorry made a few spelling mistakes!

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
18 February, 11:10

North *** @Northstar
18 February, 10:35
!!! :)

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
18 February, 10:35
Family was everything. DS deprived me of my family. I survived, but I was left alone.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 10:32
good to be able to reconnect with everyone! we'll for how long this time! power been on longer this time! Love to All, Stand Strong! 🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼