Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 402
Dorothea Dankowski on AnonUp.com
@
18 February, 09:20
I just tried to close my acc 5 times and it wont do it. obvs God has a plan. FML no more dead baby pics or i will fook ya. Same goes for abuse videos. As a victin i am unable to deal antmore. Evrry part of my world has Been filled w trauma i do not need this on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dorothea Dankowski, click on at the bottom under it