Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 397

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 398

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 399

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 400

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 401

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 402
on AnonUp.com
@
I just tried to close my acc 5 times and it wont do it. obvs God has a plan. FML no more dead baby pics or i will fook ya. Same goes for abuse videos. As a victin i am unable to deal antmore. Evrry part of my world has Been filled w trauma i do not need this on here.
09:20 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by in this post can reply
WhenUKnow UKnow @4200lhp
18 February, 09:30
Those videos are disgusting, I am sorry for all of the pain you have endured. I pray that things will soon be better. Just hold on a little longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
18 February, 09:22
only the strong survive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396