Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning Patriots!
Well Nana got my snow finally!
I mean if there is gonna be ice there needs to also be pretty!
Doggies,Horses, and birds all fed fat n sassy this morning over here.
Birdies come from all around to Nana's house for the buffet!

*Please yall direct message me your stories of how and when you first woke up & what you did about it.

Nana wants to get our strories published eventually so that future generations will know that you stood up and the sacrifices made so that they are living free.
Never want this to happen again!
Love you all!
08:52 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bruce Lockhart @Breezy
18 February, 09:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i was raised by awake parents that taught myself and siblings of the evil that existed and how we should always be prepared for when called by God to defend the good. sadly for my siblings, they were put to sleep in college. I solidified my upbringing by enlisting in military service and delaying college until after my enlistment. my two siblings are still asleep and believe I have lost my mind. they both hate Trump and cheer Biden. I now know what and how many of my ancestors felt when first generations to this country sided against England during the Revolution and again when many stayed lo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 02:43
In response Bruce Lockhart to his Publication
Please dm Nana your story of being awake so I can include it in the
Book of Patriots.Hoping to get our stories published so future generations will know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 February, 02:58
In response Bruce Lockhart to his Publication
Thanks for sharing Bruce. It is rough. The ones with the most years in college are worse off in my life too. I feel so helpless. I pray that GOD intervenes soon. I don't want to lose my loved ones.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
18 February, 09:09
What a gorgeous shot. wow

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 February, 09:03
Beautiful!😊

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 February, 08:57
what a beautiful pic. stay safe, love & light!!!