Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 01:32
Killer delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 February, 01:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Guess who just popped up again...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 06:10
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Full active on March 1st is interesting. How would he know that? When you're suspended, there's no reply to appeals, timelines, etc. That date is very interesting... Right on schedule? 🤔

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
check this out! when you asked how would he know, you're right? how would he know, why also, a date still in the future unless it's also a message.
3/1 in Q drops produced this #2912 .
"he" made fraudulent & dishonest statements on Wednesday would be one of the impeachment dates.
I'll have to rewatch Wed to see if someone spoke to 6 didn't speak the other days or it was an interview, because we know Raskind & Commie Castro lied every time they showed their forked tongues.

we're in countdown [21] [20] [19] [18] ... ... ... .
GhostErza
07:00 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
19 February, 01:21
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Did you rewatch Wed & see anything...2/17 post from George Magazine is 30+ minutes long but full of visual optics. DJT small new speech 8 min 4 sec in to beat the bots. 10 minutes of new pics of a new WH, press room, grounds. SUN! Middle, highlights of the past year, last 5+minites, DJT gives a NEW SPEECH ENDING WITH THE #tbiytc
Posted here tonight. Gotta use Duck to see or find it.

AND, THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MONTAGE, THE MILITARY IS SINGING HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON REPEATEDLY...🤔🙏🇺🇸🙏

19 February, 01:27
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
i missed all of that! can you direct me please?

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
18 February, 08:41
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Interesting that Wednesday was the 17th and the "countdown" ends on 18. Could those be dates instead of a countdown?

18 February, 08:05
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
Very possible! He def knows something we don't. Is someone buying Twitter then or taking over, etc? Which means HERE WE GO!

AF BASE IN TAMPA REPORTING 36K TROOPS ARE COMING IN BY MARCH 3RD... THEY ALSO HAVE THE DOOMSDAY PLANE & AF 1, ETC. TRUMP'S HOTELS IN DC DOUBLED RATES MARCH 3/4? SOMETHING'S UP THAT WEEK!
🙏🇺🇸🙏

19 February, 01:07
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
i think it's a countdown. i looked up [-21] on down and -21 is the only only that comes up as an independent number. not sure how to decipher it tho