Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 01:32
Killer delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
18 February, 10:54
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I'm suspended too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
18 February, 08:54
I'm suspended on Twitter. cant get back on.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 February, 09:03
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
As am I. Don't use the app. Just type twitter dot com into your browser, and you can see tweets.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 06:10
Full active on March 1st is interesting. How would he know that? When you're suspended, there's no reply to appeals, timelines, etc. That date is very interesting... Right on schedule? 🤔

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
18 February, 07:00
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
check this out! when you asked how would he know, you're right? how would he know, why also, a date still in the future unless it's also a message.
3/1 in Q drops produced this #2912 .
"he" made fraudulent & dishonest statements on Wednesday would be one of the impeachment dates.
I'll have to rewatch Wed to see if someone spoke to 6 didn't speak the other days or it was an interview, because we know Raskind & Commie Castro lied every time they showed their forked tongues.

we're in countdown [21] [20] [19] [18] ... ... ... .
GhostErza

18 February, 05:23
Hey Michelle! Great to see you - I got suspended after Christmas. my acct is still active just can't do anything but I can spy 🕵️‍♀️👁️

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
18 February, 03:01
Thanks, I got suspended. keep us updated please! and Thanks again.

18 February, 05:24
In response Don’t Mess With The Children to her Publication
I got suspended in Dec but never logged out so I can still read everything

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
18 February, 02:00
Even though my Twitter account was suspended & can no longer post, I can still search for & read tweets of active accounts. I'll want to check this one out March 1st.

18 February, 05:26
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Same here! I never logged out so I can still read and I just put this on my calendar. (won't be able to follow him)

Chris Gab @Gabbie
18 February, 01:54
WTH? 😳

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
18 February, 01:48
UTAH coming in HOT🔥🔥🔥

18 February, 05:28
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Hopefully that 🔥 will be used on Mittens

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 01:43
Ooooh.

18 February, 05:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
yeah right!! great find