JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 11:39
I have the pleasure of living very near natural hot springs. What kind things are you doing for yourself?

#selfcare

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 February, 12:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Just took my dog on a beautiful walk in the snow. Clear skies and a bald eagle flew over us. I took that as a sign from my husband who recently passed away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 04:17
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Oh my. My deepest sympathy for your loss. That image of a walk in the snow with a dog is so pure and definitely counts as self-care. God bless you. 🙏🏻

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 February, 04:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you.😘

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 February, 04:47
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
you are in my prayers.

Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jlight 1111, click on at the bottom under it