JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have the pleasure of living very near natural hot springs. What kind things are you doing for yourself?

#selfcare
11:39 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
18 February, 01:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm listening to various meditation frequencies, altering my diet, basking in the sunlight when i can, and mostly trying to spread acts of kindness because that enriches my own well being flooding my heart with happiness making others smile. Sounds corny but that makes me fulfilled I guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 February, 12:35
learning piano.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 12:20
Too cold for outside for Nana.
I listen to music a lot, playing with grandkids, resting while snowed in, just enjoying the joy!
Vitamins & a lot of meditation time (which is more awesome everyday)

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
18 February, 12:09
listening to frequency music..much
needed..

Lynne Geis @lynneg
17 February, 12:40
A hotsprings about an hour from us. We try to get there at least every 6 weeks. It is a wonderful get away but we are blessed to live in a beautiful forested area so our home is very healing too. Also been listening to 432 hz music.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 04:10
In response Lynne Geis to her Publication
AND 432?! 😆 That is amazing and gives me a lot of hope for our future.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
17 February, 12:37
That would be a nice treat! I am doing errands which I enjoy because I feel as though I am accomplishing something.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 04:13
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
That is perfect. Was just hearing Juan O Savin emphasize that point by saying if you want to change the world, clean your bedroom! 🙏🏻

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 February, 12:36
Just took my dog on a beautiful walk in the snow. Clear skies and a bald eagle flew over us. I took that as a sign from my husband who recently passed away.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 04:17
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Oh my. My deepest sympathy for your loss. That image of a walk in the snow with a dog is so pure and definitely counts as self-care. God bless you. 🙏🏻

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 February, 12:00
I am blessed to live among nature. I credit my newfound health to the sanctity of the trees. There's a majesty to the old oaks that surround me, my wise friends who gift me the breath of life each day.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 04:22
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
That explains all of your energy and clarity. You post such a volume of quality work that I was starting to think you were A.I., lol, and who knows, maybe you are. 🔍 I might just start reposting you, VK, DOQ, and Ghost Ezra and be done with all of this lifetime of reading and watching and searching...😂

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
14 March, 08:08
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
God Bless You ❤💌

Missi Tru @MTru
17 February, 11:54
swimming, gardening/being outside as much as possible.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
17 February, 11:41
I need hot springs in my life...😍
I am very thankful for our whirlpool tub
&
epsom salt 😊😇

#BlessTheWater

Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
17 February, 11:40
🙂I'm jealous.