Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
You are amazing Mzmidnite! I had read about Madeline's mutation mimicking Soros but the connection to Cain is phenomenal!
02:55 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
18 February, 04:12
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Mesmerazing information.
Thanks for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 February, 04:00
ca c'est clair 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
18 February, 03:08
Wild, I just noticed this tonight with Hunter Biden's "real" eye. I knew about Maddie. I always thought she was chosen, because her eye meant something important to them.....

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 February, 03:07
CHARGE is consistsnt with Colomboma. Note the disorders. I believe both Epstein and Weinstein suffered from one particularly small one.

https://radiopaedia.org/ar...

Christina Maga @Christina71
18 February, 03:11
Gental abnormalities!!!