Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 11:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 12:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Q is for real but, my heart is breaking on this marker. Med Bed would have made a difference but, GOD'S will is done. Love you, Rush. See you on the BEST side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
He might be in a med bed as we speak.
02:04 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Iris Wyman @conserv2mysoul
18 February, 11:56
In heaven...

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
18 February, 11:36
Ghost, could this be Q's way of " SHOWING " the non believers about the med beds? just a thought?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
18 February, 08:50
more than a Q proof this analysis demonstrates Rush's "death" was preplanned and predicted by Q.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
18 February, 03:05
let's hope , let's hope,,, I sure could use a med bed right now !!!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 02:18
I cannot thank you enough for this response and everything that you are doing. Grateful prayers are lifted up for you and the team everyday. Your sacrifices have NOT gone unnoticed. How do we repay this great debt that we owe each one of you?? Would seriously like to know. 🙏🙏🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 February, 02:13
Praying that is so.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 February, 02:05
I hope so.. That could be very real