P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Kim Clement prophesied everything we are currently witnessing. Have faith, Patriots. Joy is coming in the spring. 🙏❤️

"There is a reason to have joy at this moment-for many say, "this is the worst time ever in America." They shall say "we have two presidents, what do we do now? Fear not, for God said, as I promised before this is My Nation and I will change things according to the time and season and I told you now in Spring I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My Nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory."-KC '08
01:16 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
19 February, 12:01
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Due to Kim Clement's prophecies and Q posting that POTUS will distance himself when it all goes down (for optics), I don't think Trump will be President by March 4th (like many anons believe).
A LOT has to happen before Trump is POTUS again. I do believe we'll have another election and the military will be in charge of that one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
18 February, 10:05
It's things like this that make me believe that some people can really see the future in either their visions or dreams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
18 February, 10:03
Mark Taylor prophesied similar.
This is really good!

Watch "Mark Taylor in The Remnant Rescue Documentary Part 1" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/bvrbgz27R...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I am What I am @OfLight
18 February, 09:05
Beautiful, every part of my body was vibrating to that channel

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 09:03
Yes!!! Amen 🙏 ❤

God is definitely making things happen. We need to continue to pray and have faith.

For 2 years, I've been praying for Cuomo to be exposed and my prayers are being answered. Amen 🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 February, 11:47
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
🙏

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
18 February, 09:02
😇LOVE, LOVE ,KIM Clement. A warrior for God. Bless his family for putting out more of Kim's prophesies🙏🙏🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
18 February, 08:58
🙏🙌🙏🕊️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 February, 12:22
Amen Amen Amen Amen

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
18 February, 10:28
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I too always wondered about KC . I too thought if the plan has been in place all these years maybe he was part of the script🤷‍♀️

Christina Maga @Christina71
18 February, 03:17
He had the Holy Spirit, running through him. So grateful. 🙏

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 03:17
IF THE SERVER MAP IS ACCURATE, MOST VOTED FOR DOOR #1 & MANY WHO DIDN'T, ARE DEVASTATED... EVEN IF THERE'S 2 PRESIDENTS, I'M GOING WITH #Trump EVEN IF I HAVE TO MOVE!
#MAGA HALLELUJAH! 🙏

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 February, 01:46
日本から祈っています🙏💞世界を変える✨🌏✨

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
18 February, 01:38
He also wrote Trump a letter

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
18 February, 01:21
I Love listening to Kim Clements prophecies.

We all need some positivity.

Something for us to look forward to and pray for. It's all in God's hands. 🙏